- [Pupils of Elmore Junior High burst through the door]
Gumball: Everybody read a book, wreak havoc across the nation.
Come on just have a look, there's such violent inspiration.
Frank: "Lord of the Flies" is a book each parent cherishes!
The feral kids survive, but the one with glasses perishes!
Tobias, Carmen, Leslie: [Attack Egghead 1]
Darwin: If you want more blood and guts give Shakespeare's plays a try. [Felicity trips over Darwin's shoes]
In "Titus Andronicus," a mother gets her son served up in a pie.
- [Sarah is holding a pie with Billy in it]
Billy: [Spoken] You did this to me mother!
Banana Joe: [Dressed as a vampire] Legends, myths and fairy tales,
Will make their readers shriek and wail.
Sarah: [Falls unconscious]
Banana Joe: [Takes a bite from Sarah]
Penny: "Red Riding Hood" is pretty bizarre [Shapeshifts into her wolf form] where a wolf dresses up as a girl's grandma.
Patrick and Mrs. Fitzgerald: [Scream]
Alan: I've read Greek myths just like you sir
When they get beheaded like Medusa.
- [Gumball turns his hand into scissors and cuts Alan's rope. Alan's parents and Principal Brown are shocked]
Gumball: And I read "Tortoise and the Hare,"
A tale of torture and despair! [Points finger at a hare and a tortoise, spoken] FIGHT!
Darwin: [Spoken] You haven't read that one have you?
Gumball: [Spoken] Er, no.
Tobias: If you read Dicken's "Oliver Twist," you'd shut the library door and lock it! [Steals Harold's purse and Jackie's necklace]
It's all about these homeless kids who learn how to pickpocket!
Felicity: Okay I get it, that's enough! Fiction should be banned!
Gumball: But history books are just as bad!
Perhaps a rap will help you understand! Juke, hit it.
- [Gumball, Penny, Darwin, Carmen, Carrie and Juke are facing the camera]
It's just words, words, words.
Cover to cover.
Bound with a spine, word to your mother.
But books are the same, every story to video games.
They're just as gory.
Romeo, oh Romeo.
- [Gumball and Penny hold empty glasses and pretend to drink out of them]
Gumball: [Rapping] Romeo is your homie-o.
- [Gumball and Penny pretend to be dead]
To be or not to be,
That's the question for a G.
"Huck Finn's Adventures" by Mark Twain.
All these books are driving me insane.
So who should really get the blame,
Are books as bad as video games?
- [The students run off and start reenacting scenes from several books]
Sussie: [Spoken] Off with their heads!
Tobias: [Spoken] Thar she blows!
- [They are all interrupted by Felicity]
- The books that were mentioned: