| Character Information
Bobert is a sleek, white robot with clamps for hands and a speaker for a mouth, which glows green when he talks. On his left "ear", there is a button that clears his memory and reboots him. In the middle of his head is a large, blue eye, which can record audio and video.
Bobert is also capable of transforming into a huge mech, which he calls his "combat mode". It somewhat resembles a bipedal washing machine. In this mode, Bobert's arms transform into huge Gatling guns, rocket launchers grow out from his shoulders, his legs get bulkier, and a cannon opens up on his chest.
In Season 2, Bobert was slightly redesigned. The black strip coming from the bottom right corner of his eye was removed, and the black rim around Bobert's eye was thickened. Since the rim around Bobert's eye was thickened, Bobert's "pupil" is also smaller than before.
Bobert, being a robot, has difficulties processing human emotions and necessities. He is highly analytical, and calculates all that he observes into a mathematical formula of some sort. Despite this, Bobert is known to occasionally envy his organic classmates, and on at least one occasion has attempted to become a real boy, which in turn developed into him trying to steal Gumball's identity, steal his family and best friend, and get a kiss on the lips and a date with Penny.
Since Bobert has such a scientific outlook on the world, he is one of the most intelligent students at Elmore Junior High, and is undoubtedly the smartest in Miss Simian's class. As a result of him being so unemotional and intelligent, Bobert is almost unfairly called a nerd by his classmates and is a member of The Reject Club along with the Eggheads and Ocho.
Click here to view the gallery.
- "The Third"
- "The End"
- "The Dress"
- "The Ghost" (cameo)
- "The Mystery"
- "The Party"
- "The Robot": Bobert's first major role.
- "The Picnic" (cameo)
- "The Club"
- "The Fight" (cameo)
- "The Fridge" (cameo)
- "The Banana"
- "The Phone"
- "The Apology" (cameo)
- "The Words" (cameo)
- "The Skull" (cameo)
- "The Bet"
- "The Storm"
- "The Photo"
- "The Game" (cameo)
- "The Boombox" (cameo)
- "The Tape" (cameo)
- "The Finale" (cameo)
Initiating self-defense protocol.
—Bobert in The Robot
I concur with the aquatic life form.
—Bobert in The Robot
That spells poop in binary code.
—Bobert in The Phone
Why are you repeatedly jumping on your face?
—Bobert in The Bet
[shooting flame out of his butt] Do you have anything for this?
- Even if Bobert is not in Combat Mode, he still possesses powerful strength and can shoot lasers from his eye. He can also fly using thrusters under his feet.
- Bobert's eye allows him to project recorded video.
- Bobert has transformed into Combat Mode at least four times: the first was in "The Robot", second time was "The Club", third time in "The Apology", in Gumball and Darwin's imagination, and again in "The Law".
- His old model appeared inside The Void.
- Some said he appeared in The Void so he may never be seen again but Suddenly reappeared in The Law.
- According to a picture from Anais' Flickr, Bobert can refuel himself using a gas pump.
- In "The Robot", Bobert is shown to be emotionless, but in "The Mystery", he laughs at Principal Brown falling down the stairs.
- Even though Bobert possesses many weapons systems in his Combat Mode, he has only been observed to shoot lasers. However, he may concentrate all his weapons for an extremely powerful attack that can be felt throughout the entire city.
- In "The Bet", it is revealed that Bobert can discharge energy that can melt doors in his path.
- In Season 2, his voice gets a lower pitch and sounds more robot-like.
- "Bob" is short for Robert, so Bobert's name is a mix of both.
- In "The Words", Bobert had his Season 1 design in the combat sequence even though it was Season 2.