Blind Fooled is the fourth online game based on The Amazing World of Gumball. It was released 5/21/12 at CN US site.
Gumball and Darwin made dumb games similar to "The Goons"' Dumb Race where they try to find each other blindfolded. Anais notices that the boys are oblivious to the dangerous obstacles, so she tries to convenience them by moving objects for them to benefit from i.e. walking over boxes, or avoiding sharp things.
To move Left/Right: A/S or Left Arrow/Right Arrow
To Jump: Up Arrow or 'W'
To Pickup objects: Down Arrow
To blow Whistle: Space
Gumball and Darwin have to avoid obstacles and must not fall too high. So Anais helps them with the obstacles. Use Anais whistle to order Gumball and Darwin to move or stop. One box allows either one of them to get to higher ground, while two prevents them from moving in that direction. This is veryuseful to avoid Carmen. The smelly sock can also make the boys change direction. Springs allow Anais, Gumball and Darwin to jump into high places they normally cannot reach. The laundry basket can save them from getting hurt if they have to fall from a large height. Masami can give you rides at gaps (Note: Masami will move away from Anais). Alan can give you rides to get in the air. The Dog is an obstacle; you can stop it by either using a dog bone or surrounding it with boxes.
Rainbows appear in every level. They give 100 points each. The player is required to collect them if they wish to get gold in a level.
To get gold, you must finish a level under 100 seconds with all the rainbows within the level. Failing these conditions will result in either silver or bronze. If the timer hits 0, or either of boys get hurt from Carmen, dogs, or from falling impact, the level ends with a game over. To beat a level, both Gumball and Darwin must bump into each other.
NOTE: Badges can only be earned on the Cartoon Network websites only and you must be logged in with your account in order to claim your badges.
- This game is well received with 4/5.
- Gumball's tail is not shown during the game. However, it is shown at the Title Screen.
- In the first cutscene, Anais' ears are drawn differently in a down position than the normal position. It resembles her upward ears merely reversed, as opposed to a circle-like shape.
- Glitch: When Gumball or Darwin is riding on Masami, Anais makes Masami move immediately after reaching the destination, either of them will start getting off Masami but will only jump off after Masami is finished moving.
- If you look in the ground during the levels, you'll sometimes find references from episodes and characters like Gumball's scratched up DVD and Idaho.
- The last two levels are impossible without performing the "Masami Glitch".
- During the entire game the shade on Darwin's legs and arms looked like a dark, clear shade. (Unlike the show where Darwin's shade is black, though it was changed in Season 2 to what it looks like in the game. This game's cutscenes also contains the season 2 animation.)
|Original PC Games||Splash Master • Suburban Karate Master • Gumball's Candy Cane Climber • School House Rush • Blind Fooled • Character Creator • Dino Donkey Dash • Recipe Run • Class Spirits • Crazy Character Creator Challenge • Spit Ball Wars • Haunted House Prank • Hard Hat Hustle • Dodge Ball • Sportsday Jigsaw|
|Crossovers||Project Exonaut • Toon Cup 2012 • CN Games 2012 • FusionFall • Toon Cup: Champions • Formula Cartoon • Toonix World • Cricket Open Championship • SuperStadia • Splashback • SnowBrawl Fight 2 • FusionFall Heroes • Game Creator 2 • SnowBrawl Fight 3 • Toon Cup: Superstars|
|Mobile Games||The Amazing World of Gumball Mini Games • Dodger! • Karate Wieners • Formula Cartoon: Touch 'N' Go • Gumball Slots • Mutant Fridge Mayhem • Backyard Bolt • Recipe Run • Journey to the Moon • Operation Gumdrop|
|Non-Playable TV Exclusive Games||Kebab Fighter • Dodj or Daar • Space Invaders • Zelmore|