| Marvin Finklehimer
| Character Information
He looks like a short, red wrinkled bean. He wears a little brown hat, and walks with a cane. He also has only three teeth, and overly large eyes with brown pupils.
Marvin is a senior citizen who is usually is seen with the rest of the Old Men. He seems to be quite energetic for an old man, as he's seen teasing Anais with a biscuit in "The Responsible," but he's also quite frail, as most elderly people are. He can also be quite stubborn, as shown in "The Watch."
- "The Responsible": He compliments Anais in the park and he, believing that she's Gumball's pet, teases her with a dog biscuit.
- "The Debt": He does a tap dance for a talent show, and injures himself in the process.
- "The Laziest": He is seen with The Senior Citizens.
- "The Kiss": Gumball jumps into his arms out of happiness, which fixes his aching back, but Darwin also comes and slaps him on the back, which messes it up again.
- "The Goons": He participates and won 3rd place in The Dumb Race. He also runs over Gumball and Anais by accident, injuring them both.
- "The Wand": He is seen in the movie theatre during Richard's flashback.
- "The Colossus": He is seen sitting down with The Senior Citizens during Hector's rampage.
- "The Job": He is seen floating on his chair.
- "The Words": He is seen in the background on one of Tobias' photos.
- "Christmas": He is seen at the hospital.
- "The Watch": His first major role. Gumball, Darwin, and Richard try to retrieve the family watch from him.
- "The Bumpkin": He was seen driving a black car on the expressway.
- "The Flakers": Richard runs him over on the street.
- "The Pony": He appears walking with a bag with DVDs and bumps into Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Tag": He is hit by a garbage bin, and his cane is knocked out of his hand.
- "The Tape": He appears in one of Gumball's videotapes.
- "The Finale": He watches Richard and Mr. Fitzgerald fight, and later, he is seen with the angry crowd of Elmore citizens attacking the Wattersons during the end of the episode.
- "The Name": Seen waiting in line at Elmore Shopping.
- "The Extras": His second major role.
- "The Law": Running out of Doughnut Sheriff's way.
- "The Allergy":
- "The Mothers": Seen in the crowd watching Gumball and Darwin being saved by Nicole.
- "The Shell": He's in the theater.
Click here to view the gallery.
- Marvin placed 3rd in The Dumb Race.
- His first major role was in "The Watch."
- In "The Debt," his name was revealed to be Bert, but in "The Watch," it was revealed that his real name is Marvin Finklehimer.
- In "The Watch," one of the Construction Men refers to Marvin as an octogenarian, meaning he is in his 80s.