| Marvin Finklehimer
| Character Information
He looks like a short, red wrinkled bean. He wears a little brown hat and walks with a cane. He also has only three teeth and overly large eyes with brown pupils.
Marvin is a senior citizen who is usually is seen with the rest of the Old Men. He seems to be quite energetic for an old man, as he's seen teasing Anais with a biscuit in "The Responsible", but he's also quite frail, as most elderly people are. He can also be quite stubborn, as shown in "The Watch".
- "The Responsible": He compliments Anais in the park and he, believing that she's Gumball's pet, and teases her with a dog biscuit.
- "The Debt": He does a tap dance for a talent show and injures himself in the process.
- "The Laziest": He is seen with The Senior Citizens.
- "The Kiss": Gumball jumps into his arms out of happiness, which fixes his aching back, but Darwin also comes and slaps him on the back, which messes it up again.
- "The Goons": He participates and won 3rd place in The Dumb Race. He also runs over Gumball and Anais by accident, injuring them both.
- "The Wand": He is seen in the movie theatre during Richard's flashback.
- "The Colossus": He is seen sitting down with The Senior Citizens during Hector's rampage.
- "The Job": He is seen floating on his chair.
- "The Words": He is seen in the background on one of Tobias' photos.
- "Christmas": He is seen at the hospital.
- "The Watch": Gumball, Darwin, and Richard try to retrieve the family watch from him.
- "The Bumpkin": He was seen driving a black car on the expressway.
- "The Flakers": Richard runs him over on the street.
- "The Pony": He appears walking with a bag with DVDs and bumps into Gumball and Darwin.
- "The Tag": He is hit by a garbage bin and his cane is knocked out of his hand.
- "The Tape": He appears in one of Gumball's videotapes.
- "The Finale": He watches Richard and Mr. Fitzgerald fight, and later he is seen with the angry crowd of Elmore citizens attacking the Wattersons during the end of the episode.
The gallery for Marvin can be found here.
- Marvin placed 3rd in The Dumb Race.
- His first major role was in "The Watch".
- In "The Debt", his name was revealed to be Bert, but in "The Watch", it was revealed that his real name is Marvin Finklehimer.
- In "The Watch", one of the Construction Men refers to Marvin as an octogenarian, meaning he is in his 80s.