| Character Information
Banana Barbara is an anthropomorphic banana. She is nearly identical to the rest of her family, with the exception of a blue and white polka-dot bow, lipstick, and eyelashes.
In Season 2, she acquired eyebrows and a lighter skin.
As shown in "The Mothers," Banana Barbara does not seem to be very bright, and is rather oblivious to her surroundings. She has also been shown to have a very creepy demeanor.
- "The Job": She sings "Pizza Pizza Pizza" with Banana Bob and Banana Joe.
- "Christmas": She cheers with Banana Bob and Banana Joe after Santa takes off.
- "The Promise" (mentioned)
- "The Allergy": She is sneezed into China by Darwin.
- "The Mothers": Her first major role. She competes with Nicole and Jackie.
- "The Shell": She paints the future and creeps Gumball out.
- "The Lie": She is seen waiting for Sluzzle Dude with Banana Bob and Banana Joe.
- "The Oracle": Her premonitory painting leads Gumball, Darwin and Anais to try to prevent the events depicted in it.
- "The Stars": She yells at the Soulless Office Worker.
- "The Ex": She tells Banana Joe to take out the trash.
Click here to view the gallery.
- She and her husband debuted before Banana Joe did (except for the early reel).
- Her name was revealed on James Lamont's Formspring.
- "The Mothers" was her first major role.
- She has the ability to predict the future through painting, as seen in "The Shell" and "The Oracle."
- She is apparently accident-prone, getting frequently injured.
- Her ability to paint to future appears to be a reference to Isaac Mendez from Heroes who also had the ability to predict the future through visual art.
- Like many characters, she gained eyebrows for her Season 2 re-design.