Backyard Bolt is a game for iOS devices. It was released on December 15, 2012.
There are three gameplay modes: classic, arcade, and countdown.
Regardless of the mode, the objective of the game is to chase Gumball and Darwin through various backyards. There are various obstacles littered throughout the backyards, both in the ground, and in midair. Nicole, whom the player plays as, is mounted on a vicious dog. She can use this dog to maneuver around obstacles, either jumping over them, or dodging the ones in midair.
- This app is based on "The DVD."
- This app is the first one to be released exclusively in Asia pacific, similar to Gumball's Candy Cane Climber.
- This app has slightly better reviews, as the current version has 5/5 stars, and all versions has a 3/5 stars.
- The game is currently very glitchy, with customers complaining about problems loading and frequent crashes. An update was released in an attempt to fix this by removing all the high resolution images.
- As of January 11, 2013, bugs are now fixed.