There are three gameplay modes: classic, arcade, and countdown.
Regardless of the mode, the objective of the game is to chase Gumball and Darwin through various backyards. There are various obstacles littered throughout the backyards, both in the ground and in midair. Nicole, whom the player plays as, is mounted on a vicious dog. She can use this dog to maneuver around obstacles, either jumping over them or dodging the ones in midair.
- This app is based on "The DVD".
- This app is the first one to be released exclusively in Asia pacific, similar to Gumball's Candy Cane Climber.
- This app has slightly better reviews, as the current version has 5/5 stars and all versions has a 3/5 stars.
- The game is currently very glitchy, with customers complaining about problems loading and frequent crashes. An update was released in an attempt to fix this by removing all the high resolution images.
- As of January 11, 2013, bugs are now fixed.
|Original PC Games||Splash Master • Suburban Karate Master • Gumball's Candy Cane Climber • School House Rush • Blind Fooled • Character Creator • Dino Donkey Dash • Recipe Run • Class Spirits • Crazy Character Creator Challenge • Spit Ball Wars • Haunted House Prank • Hard Hat Hustle • Dodge Ball • Sportsday Jigsaw • Water Sons|
|Crossovers||Project Exonaut • Toon Cup 2012 • CN Games 2012 • FusionFall • Toon Cup: Champions • Formula Cartoon • Toonix World • Cricket Open Championship • SuperStadia • Splashback • SnowBrawl Fight 2 • FusionFall Heroes • Game Creator 2 • SnowBrawl Fight 3 • Toon Cup: Superstars|
|Mobile Games||The Amazing World of Gumball Mini Games • Dodger! • Karate Wieners • Formula Cartoon: Touch 'N' Go • Gumball Slots • Mutant Fridge Mayhem • Backyard Bolt • Recipe Run • Journey to the Moon • Operation Gumdrop|
|Non-Playable TV Exclusive Games||Kebab Fighter • Dodj or Daar • Space Invaders • Zelmore|