- "The Puppy": Richard buys Evil Turtle from here. It also appears at the end of the episode, where it is blown up.
- "The Allergy": It is shown when the cars and buildings are falling to the ground.
- "The Mothers": It makes a brief cameo in the mall's parking lot.
- "The Origins": Richard buys Darwin from here.
- "The Disaster": Rob buys the Universal Remote from here.
- "The Rerun": Rob once again buys the Universal Remote from here.
- "The Console": Richard buys a Gamechild here.
- "The Shippening": It is involved in a police chase, and a magic notebook falls out, which Sarah takes for herself.
- The Evil Turtle.
- A Universal Remote which can manipulate the universe with functions similar to that of a TV-remote.
- A small fish-bowl containing Darwin.
- The knockoff game-console known as the Gamechild which can transport the user into the game.
- The Magic Notebook, a notebook that makes everything written/drawn in it real.
- A doctor’s license.
- The Rainy Umbrella; an umbrella which contains a full-on thunderstorm.
- A possessed doll, presumably possessed by the spirit of a young child.
- A magic lamp which makes anything the holder wishes for become real.
- A duck-pegasus hybrid.
- An ordinary pair of glasses.
- It has no official name, but it is known as the Awesome Store by Richard, and is later referred to as such by Gumball and Darwin.
- The interior of The Awesome Store differs between "The Puppy", "The Origins" and "The Shippening."
- A running gag has occurred where the Awesome Store is destroyed. This has happened in "The Puppy," "The Disaster" and "The Console."