| Lenny Smith
| Character Information
He is a short green man, with very thick eyebrows, and a body made up of cubes. He has an appearance slightly similar to a Lego figure. He is always seen in work clothes, and wears the same expression every time he is seen, except when laughing.
Lenny is quite friendly with his co-workers, but not too friendly to other people (like when he laughs at Richard failing to enter Chanax Inc. building because of the sliding glass doors). Although seemingly a good worker, he secretly wants to have a life of running around in the forests naked. The only reason he doesn't do this is because of his paycheck.
- "The End": He is seen standing in line at Food N' Stuff.
- "The Painting": He is seen working at Chanax Inc., along with the Newspaper Employee, and Charlie. He and the Newspaper Employee are later seen again outside of the building laughing at Richard.
- "The Laziest": He is seen at Dump's Cave with Gary and the Newspaper Employee.
- "The Helmet": He is seen with the Librarian and the Newspaper Employee giving Nicole a job interview.
- "The Watch": He is seen at Dump's Cave with the Newspaper Employee.
- "The Bumpkin": He is seen when Richard's car drives off from the elevator.
- "The Tag": He can be seen running over the Watterson's trash can.
- "The Kids": He is seen during "Make The Most of It."
- "The Extras": His first major role. He is seen working at Chanax Inc., along with Karen, Charlie, and one of the Clipboard Men.
- "The Check": He is shown in the conference room of Darwin's office.
- "The Apprentice": He waits for the elevator, but doesn't go on due to Gumball's mutation.
- "The Worst": He appears in an "Employee of the Month" photo.
- "The News": He appears during the news intro.
- He has a higher voice in "The Extras," whereas, in "The Painting," he had a deep voice.
- His name was revealed in "The Worst."